Friday, October 28, 2011

The tyrants' bullies


Most people are brainwashed to trust the police. They don't realize or don't want to realize that the police are the tyrants' bullies. Basically most people believe anything or fool themselves into believing anything the various governments and authorities tell them, in all important matters.

They deny that the police are bullies and inherently violent and brutal, until they experience the violence themselves. This is also true with the Occupy movement.

One voice exemplifies this in excellent ways:

«I am someone who did say ‘The police are here to protect you. They’re here to look out and make sure nothing happens to you’.

But after today I’m very much changed in that opinion. I’m starting to believe some of the things I hear about police intimidation. It makes me feel like we are living in a police state.»

No comments:

Post a Comment